|DURATION:||Three Days/Two Nights|
|PRICE:||FROM USD595.00 PER PERSON **|
Flight Tel Aviv – Eilat/overnight Eilat/Petra tour/Eilat/flight to Tel Aviv
Guaranteed departure – even for one passenger!
Day 2 - Petra
Depart Eilat early in the morning, crossing the Arava border and drive through the scenic Jordanian desert. Enjoy a spectacular tour exploring the rose-red city of Petra. Enjoy a short horse ride, and then travel on foot through the awesome ‘SIQ’ valley. Visit the Treasury, and explore hundreds of buildings, tombs, temples, and a 3,000-seat theater from the first-century AD. Stop for lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving Wadi Moussa. Drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, returning to the Arava border and back to Eilat hotel.
- Transfers to/from Eilat hotels/airport
- Jordan visa (to be arranged by our local ground operator)
- Meeting assistance on Jordan side of border
- Air conditioned bus for touring in a group
- English speaking guide for all touring
- Twin share accommodation in chosen class of hotels on BB basis
- Lunch in Petra
- All entrance fees for the above mentioned sites
** Above price based on twin share
** High season supplements apply
Note: Other Petra tours available on application from Jerusalem and other possibilities.
Ring us for more options!
Other exciting tours are available on request