|PRICE:||From USD 865.00 per person (based on twin share)|
Jerusalem – Old and New City
Masada/Dead Sea, Nazareth and the Galilee, Tel Aviv, Caesarea, Haifa and Akko
Guaranteed departure for 1 passenger
(touring order may change)
Day 1 - Arrival
Airport meeting and assistance and transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 2 - Jerusalem – Old and New
Pick up from hotel. Explore the biblical and cultural highlights of Old and New Jerusalem. Sights include Mount Zion, the ‘Old City’ and the Western Wall, the Stations of the Cross and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
(On Saturdays visit Garden of Gethsemane in place of Yad Vashem)
Day 3 - Masada and the Dead Sea
Depart Jerusalem and descend to the lowest place on earth. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to the rock fortress of Masada. Visit Herod’s palaces, dating back 2000 years.
Then hear about the zealots who defied the Roman Empire from this location. Enjoy a chance to swim in the Dead Sea. The water is so rich in salts and minerals that you float!
Day 4 - Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee
Early morning departure north to Nazareth, to see the town of Joseph and Mary. Visit the Church of the Annunciation. Continue to the Sea of Galilee via Canna to visit the ruins at Capernaum.
Stop at Tabgha, where the Miracle of the Fishes and Loaves took place. Onto Tel Aviv via the Baptismal site at Yardenit.
Day 5 - Caesarea and the Coastal Plain
Pause at Caesarea, to visit the Roman Theatre and the Crusader Fortress with its unique dry moat. Then to the port city of Haifa to view the magnificent Bahai gardens from atop Mount Carmel.
Continue north to Akko (Acre) to explore the Knights’ Halls and the secret escape tunnel dug by the Crusaders. Arrive at Rosh Hanikra, the most northern point on the coast to walk through the beautiful grottos carved by the sea.
Day 6 - Departure
Transfer to airport for departur
Note: The Jerusalem Old and New City Tour can be replaced with a Jerusalem and Bethlehem tour for additional supplement
The above tour packages include the following:
- Meeting assistance
- Airport transfers as per the itinerary
- English Speaking guide for all touring
- Air conditioned coach for touring in a group
- Twin room accommodation in chosen class of hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Entrance fees for the above mentioned sites
- Taxes and service charges
The above mentioned does not include:
- Any extra meals or beverages or hotel extras.
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Any personal expenses
- Passport, visa and border crossing fees
- Travel insurance.
- All prices start from low season and are based on twin share accommodation
- Prices for VIP Business Class tours for guaranteed small group available upon request
- Half board supplement available
Other exciting tours are available on request!