|PRICE:||From USD 286 per person|
Day Tour: Eilat/Petra/Eilat
* lunch included*
Available for one person
Day 1 Petra
Depart Eilat early in the morning, crossing the Arava border and drive through the scenic Jordanian desert. Enjoy a spectacular tour exploring the rose-red city of Petra.
Enjoy a short horse ride, and then travel on foot through the awesome ‘SIQ’ valley. Visit the Treasury, and explore hundreds of buildings, tombs, temples, and a 3,000-seat theater from the first-century AD.
Stop for lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before leaving Wadi Moussa. Drive to Aqaba for a short city tour, returning to the Arava border and back to Eilat airport/hotel.
- Transfers to/from Eilat hotels/airport
- Jordan visa (to be arranged by our ground operator
- Meeting and assistance on Jordan side of border
- Air conditioned bus for touring in a group
- English speaking guide for all touring
- Lunch in Petra
- All entrance fees for the above mentioned sites
** Ring us re Petra tours starting from Tel Aviv as well**
Other exciting tours are available on request