|PRICE:||From USD495.00 per person based on twin share|
Jerusalem – Old City & New City – Middle Easter dinner
Tour to the Dead Sea – Sound and Light Show in Jerusalem
Special: Middle Eastern dinner and Sound & Light Show in Jerusalem
Guaranteed departure for 2 passengers
Wednesday Jerusalem – Old City
08:00 – Starts Jerusalem
Visit thetomb of King David and the room of the Last Supper onMt. Zion. Enter the walled city and walk through the newly restoredJewish Quarter. Visit the RomanCardo, theHerodian Quarterand continue to theWestern Wall. Walk along theVia Dolorosatothe church of the Holy Sepulchre, proceed toMount Scopusand then to theMount of Olivesfor a magnificent panoramic view of the Old City. Continue toBethlehem(subject to security clearance) to visitthe Church of the Nativity.
Thursday Jerusalem – New City
Start your day with a visit to theIsrael Museum- Tour theShrine of the Bookwhere the Dead Sea Scrolls are housed and see theminiature model of Jerusalemas it was during the second temple period. Enjoy a tour of theNew City– include a view the Knesset (Israel’s Parliament). Continue for a moving visit toYad Vashem Holocaust Museum. VisitMeah Shearim, the ultra-orthodox neighborhood in Jerusalem and learn about their unique lifestyle. In the evening enjoy amiddle easterndinnerfollowed by the spectacular"sound and light" showat theTower of David museum(weather conditions permitting).
Friday Dead Sea
Depart Jerusalem via the Judean Mountains and descend to the lowest place on earth. Visit the ancient city of Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls where found. Continue along the shores of the Dead Sea to the magnificent cliff top fortress of Masada. Ascend via cable car to explore the remains of King Herod’s luxurious palace and hear about the zealots who defied the Roman Empire from this location. Take the chance to enjoy a float on the salty waters of the Dead Sea. Return to Jerusalem.
17:00 – Finish Jerusalem.
The above tour packages include the following:
- English Speaking guide for all touring
- Air conditioned coach for touring in a group
- Twin room accommodation in chosen class of hotels on HALF BOARD basis
which means breakfast and dinner included daily
- Entrance fees for the above mentioned sites
- Taxes and service charges
The above mentioned does not include:
- Any extra meals or beverages or hotel extras.
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance.
- All prices start from low season and are based on twin share accommodation
- These prices include breakfast and dinner daily
- Triple share and single costings available upon application
- High season supplements apply: 20 december 2012 – 05 January 2013 (Christmas/New Year period)
Other exciting tours are available on request!