|DURATION:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
Visiting the Holyland but limited for time? Our 4 day Israel in Brief tour will show you the best of both old and new Jerusalem as well as dazzle you with the majesty of Masada and the uniqueness of the Dead Sea.
Day 2 | Jerusalem - Old & New
Pick up from hotel. Explore the biblical and cultural highlights of Old and New Jerusalem. Sights include Mount Zion, the ‘Old City’ and the Western Wall, the Stations of the Cross and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum (On Saturdays instead of Yad Vashem, drive to Ein Karem, southwest of Jerusalem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist; Stroll in the narrow lanes of the picturesque neighborhood, stopping by Mary’s spring and continue to visit the remarkable Church of Saint John the Baptist).
Day 3 | Masada & the Dead Sea
Depart Jerusalem and descend to the lowest place on earth. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to the rock fortress of Masada. Visit Herod’s palaces, dating back 2000 years. Then hear about the zealots who defied the Roman Empire from this location. Enjoy a chance to swim in the Dead Sea. The water is so rich in salts and minerals that you float!
Day 4 | Departure
Transfer to airport for departure
The above tour packages includes the following:
- English Speaking guide for all touring
- A/C coach for touring in a group
- Twin room accommodation in chosen class of hotels on BB basis (HB where indicated)
- Entrance fees for the above mentioned sites
The above mentioned does not include:
- Any extra meals or beverages or hotel extras
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Any personal expenses
- Passport, visa and border crossing fees
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions