|DURATION:||Four Days/Three Nights|
|PRICE:||From USD575.00 per person based on twin share|
Jerusalem – Old and New / Beersheba
Visit Battle sites of Beersheba and new Beersheba ANZAC Memorial.
Guaranteed Departure for four people.
Day 1 - Arrival
Airport meeting assistance and transfer to Jerusalem hotel.
Day 2 - Jerusalem – Old and New
Pick up from hotel. Explore the biblical and cultural highlights of Old and New Jerusalem. Start the tour with a panoramic view of the city from Mount of Olives. Explore the restored Jewish Quarter and visit the Cardo, an ancient Roman marketplace where you can still shop today. Stop at the Western Wall. Continue into the Christian Quarter and walk along the Via Dolorosa, following the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Continue in the afternoon for a moving visit to Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial.
(On Saturdays visit Garden of Gethsemane and/or Mt. Zion to see the Room of the Last Supper and the Tomb of King David in place of Yad Vashem)
Please note –Mount of Olives may be replaced by Mount Scopus.
Day 3 - Beersheba
Enjoy a special day in Beersheba commemorating the achievements of the Australian soldiers in World War One. Visit Tel Sheva and the main battlefield sites in the area. Review the Charge of the Light Horse that took place in October 1917. See the magnificent park of the Australian Soldier and the new Beersheba ANZAC memorial. Return to Jerusalem.
Day 4 - Departure
Transfer to airport for departure
The above tour package includes the following:
- Meeting assistance
- Airport transfers as per the itinerary
- VIP small group tour (up to 15 pax) for Jerusalem touring with English speaking guide in minivan.
- Private tour for Beersheba touring with English speaking guide in minivan
- Twin room accommodation in chosen class of hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Entrance fees for the above mentioned sites
- Taxes and service charges
The above mentioned does not include:
- Any extra meals or beverages or hotel extras.
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Any personal expenses
- Passport, visa and border crossing fees
- Travel insurance.
NOTE: Rates start from three star accommodation.
Hotels can be upgraded to four star or five star at the applicable cost.